Friday, September 19, 2014

19Sept14

TODAY:

I've got no idea that Typhoon Mario is kinda ravaging some areas of Metro Manila, haven't watching the news. I've realized that when my mom, my sister and my father were texting and calling me this morning checking us.

It was raining heavily this morning when I went out of my room, I hailed a lot of taxi, but when not occupied, they are refusing to go Makati.. So, I had to take a tricycle and a jeepney just to get into the office... I was a little devastated too, kasi basang basa ako! Suspended naman pala yung pasok sa head office tsaka sa ibang projects...

I was a little resentful, I should have not reported na lang sana... but when I went home after lunch... I honestly enjoyed the rain... don't get me wrong, maybe other part of Manila is flooded, but not in Makati, I walked slowly, feeling the rain, bottom part of my jeans was already wet, but I don't really mind.  For that sudden moment, I was happy... ewan, feeling ko kase, the rain sympathized with me, it washes away my worries, feeling ko broken hearted yung kalangitan, at hindi pala ako nag-iisa.. hahaha.. ang corny ko nanaman dun!

I reached home around 2pm.. I ate some salad then  in my bed I stayed.. I was about to blog how I enjoyed the rain, kahit nahirapan akong sumakay... kaso nakatulog ako.. haha! I woke up almost 8pm, I thought Saturday na! That was a carefree sleep, parang ang tagal ko ng di natutulog ng mahimbing... I want to sleep more but I needed to prepare something for dinner...

Now I'm stuffed and keep on repeating this song, "Not pretty Enough". Spare me this selfie!

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY:
Work was suspended, I walked into the rain feeling like a child again.. If only I'm not carrying my bag and I wouldn't look like I'm crazy, I'd walk without umbrella.

LESSON FOR TODAY:
Chiken Soup Story 17: Wanting something is sometimes more fun than having that something.
Story 18: The author said: They've got nothing but were happy, I had everything they didn't have but I was miserable. This line, you know what it means.

NOTE TO SELF:
 People have different ways of getting over of things and it's non of your business how they will do it.... even if you're against it.

LETTER TO SOULMATE:
I'm just wondering. Some were gifted with someone to love and be loved... but why its too easy for them to cheat and be not loyal... they fall out of love so easily... I think I'm a way far from being like that.. but I am not blessed to have that someone, or to have you... or maybe not now, or maybe I lost you already even before it started. I.don't know who you really are... but I wish you do exist... we should exist. Good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment