Wednesday, September 24, 2014

24Sept14

TODAY:
 10:19am
Nagtatampo pa rin si lee sa akin.. di ko lang sya nasamahan kahapon, I've changed na raw. Hehe... sabi ko I'm not.. nagbago na lahat ng tao sa mundo, ako lang ata ang hirap na hirap magbago... hehe.. I think people don't really change... they just found out who they really are, what they really want.. yung mga ganon... yung iba naman.. baka lumalabas lang yung totoong kulay.. hehe.. wala akong magawa noh? Oras ng trabaho ginagawa ko to. Hehe


12:17 pm
I don't really feel good pag may nagtatampo sa aken, kahit may dahilan ako... alam ko I can't please everyone at the same time.... wala lang.. but at some point of it,  pag may nagtatampo sayo ibig sabihin importante ka rin sa kanila... yun na lang iniisip ko then I will make bawi na lang.. hehe...  

1:34 pm
It's 24th pala! Showing na si Kenshin Baby! Haha

3:58pm
 Done eating arrozcaldo for our merienda! Alhamdullillah...

4:58pm
Kanina ko pa gustong umuwi kaso nagpapahintay si Lee.. e dahil kelangan ko palang bumawi kaya kahit ang sakit na sa mata ang opisinang to hehehe.. maghihintay ako.
5:49pm
Paid my credit card bill at  Sm Makati.. Lee changed his mind... marami pa raw syang gagawin..

9:15pm
Just got home.. Papanuorin ko sana si Kenshin baby kaso sold out na.. nakakaheartbroken naman haha...  I met margaux... at nagkita rin kami ni maam lileth.. we had dinner together... bought new shades... bought new Iron.. nawiwili na ako sa kapapasok ng office na gusot ang uniform.. haha.. Margaux and me... with our new Sunglasses and my funny face! Haha

10:56pm
Ang sipag ko magsulat today.. haha.. Good night!!

REMINDER TO SELF: Stop thinking your self as someone not worth of anything coz you're absolutely not.. trust me you're not! You will only lose your worth when you let anyone makes you feel so... I know you've got few people you hold on to and you don't need the rest to give you compliment and appreciation...but sometimes those people you've known forever don't see things the way you do...but you shouldn't allow yourself to get stuck.... cheer up no matter what!

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY: Hindi ko alam.. siguro yung arrozcaldo! Hehe

LESSON FOR TODAY:
Chicken soup story 22: "Being successful is doing what makes you happy..Life is too short and uncertain to do anything else."

LETTER TO SOULMATE: How are you?  Are we gonna see other?? You know I'm  not expecting you to be perfect....why would I? when I maybe the worst person you'll ever met in your entire life.. I'm not even asking for us to stay together for the rest of our lives, I just wanna know you, even for a day, that's not too much right? Then I could keep you in my heart for as long as I can... who know's that one moment I wish I am with you is something I could say as one of the the best moment I had in my life... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment