Thursday, September 11, 2014

11Sept14

7:38am

I'm late at work and I'm sooo sleepy nanaman! Woke up past 3am... I'm not sure if I slept back... I don't know.if those I had in my mind a while ago was just a dream or I'm just thinking (past 3am to before 6am)... pero medyo weird kaya baka panaginip nga..

8:15am

Meeting meetingan.. its getting really lonely here..

9:37am

Dahil bago yung strap ng ID namin.. I'm gonna wear it, kahit ngayong araw lang. Hahha

10:05am
Which is which?? Cost report? Petty cash replenishment? Labor cost?? Billing recon? Other matters?? Obviously, busy nanaman.. kapag di ko alam ang uunahin... nagbablog na lang ako..haha.. anyway, i think I owe myself a sorry... i've been feeling down lately, forgot my rules.. I must not let anything, anyone makes me feel bad, or unworthy, nagkamali ako...  anything that puts me down doesn't deserve anything from me as well!! Alam ko inconsistent ako, sino bang hindi?? Basta...

2:59pm
We filled up something indicating your age... ang hirap pala ilagay yung 30.. nyahahaha... kelangan kong maovercome to!

4:02pm
Chichirya time with lee... sabi ko librehin nya ako.. haha.. glad andito pa si lee nauubos na mga friends ko dito.... though I can't tell him everything and he is always bullying me,  I'm still thankful na anjan lang xa... I could laugh out loud with his presence..

6:56pm

At Power Books... because I don't wanna go home yet. And Lee showed me this book, may ganto pala.. pathetic! Haha... maybe I'll get almost perfect of the 365..

8:15pm
I'm home! And I bought a book, ofcourse not the one above, I wont spend money for that malaman lang ang dahilan bat single ako..hehe.. I knew already and I don't really care (weh? I bet that's your reaction..haha) ... just got one Chicken Soup for the Soul.... yep, I need some uplifting words of wisdom.. hehe...

10:23pm

Done reading story no. 1.
And now, its time to sleep... First, I must release anything that bothers me... admit that I was foolish, I was wrong... but so what??? Forget it! Coz I'm okay here, really... ;)... I'm just human, I get mad, I get unreasonable, I care too much for something to some are nothing, sometimes I realized things too late.... haha... I'm so wrong I know... but I'm alright..

Good night!!! Sleep well..

No comments:

Post a Comment