Friday, October 23, 2015

23 Oct 15


7:30 pm
At National Book Store, waiting for Mac... i should have gone straight home a while ago because I'm sooooo drop dead tired... I can feel my eyes running dry but Mac called me.... I thought he wouldn't come... we planned of meeting today because he owe me  a treat... but I was thinking he would cancel it, kase they were in the office kaninang lunch... (wala naman ako).... so I waited there at NBS.. tagal din nya ah.. nakakarami na ako ng natapos basahing libro (children's books.. hehe)..

Then he asked me to accompany him around Glorietta, he's looking for something to buy, ... kaya kahit antok na antok ako, tired much na ako, ... kahit parang walking dead na akong naglalakad.. sinamahan ko na rin.. minsan na lang naman kami magkita, that's what friends are for naman diba??

9:35pm
Home! Finally, si Lee nagparamdam  na!! Ang haba ng dialogue.. hehe.. and he sent me these pictures...

 thanks to him, just glad to see the places my friends are seeing kahit sa pictures lang.. hehe.. I may never get to Qatar, pero parang nakapunta na rin. Chos!

10:26pm
Before I sleep.. Music.. and a quote I saw on fb.. haha.. tawa ako ng tawa.


Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment