Thursday, October 29, 2015

29Oct15


Yap! Let me start this blog with my annoying me! Hehe.. I took this selfless selfie during the lunch break, just dared myself to look at myself when I'm haggard... (coz usually, I hate looking at myself when I'm exhausted, kase ang pangit ko lalo.. haha)...

I went to PP3 again to to present the close out report... this time tuloy na report nila tomorrow... Then I went back to Primea after my PM and Am checked the report...  you know how I hated being there in PP3... and next week I'll be reporting there na twice a week... errrrrr.... ayoko!!!! But I have to, tapos na Primea e... My PM said, ayaw daw nyang nalulungkot ako sa Primea kaya lumipat na raw ako.... weh?? naku, kung sa PP3 lang, gusto ko na lang maging malungkot mag-isa sa Primea.,gusto ko ng tahimik. haha..

Anyway, I stayed up to almost 8pm at the office...  had to do some additional slides on my powerpoint presentation as commented by my bosses... then Mac arrived.. libre ko raw sya.. haha.. madali lang naman akong kausap e, haha.. fine.. at least may kasabay akong lumabas.. had some coffee at starbucks... konteng chikabells... pampastressed out lang.... tapos.. tapos na.

I hope wala masyadong problema yung first ever close out report ko bukas... anyway, di naman ako magppresent non.. hehe.. Good luck na lang sa kanila..

Antok much na! GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment