Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wearing an old worn out shoes.....


7:30am
Eating pancit canton for breakfast... a note on my table.. a selfie (i think im getting thin again, nasstressed kase ako!)... and I'm wearing my worn out chucks (hi-cut converse)!... this is my oldest pair that's still on my shoe rack, I should have given up on this long time ago... but I'm still keeping it.. see? I'm still wearing it...

1:20pm
Oh! I just woke up.. my first time to over slept during lunch break. I must be tired.. really.

8:25pm
I'm home.. with an annoying selfie from yours truly! Haha.. sorry naman.

9:45pm
To give justice on the title of this blog.... say hi to my old shoes! I'm such a keeper you know...  hehe
11:13pm
Got so much to say but i'm too sleepy as well.

Good night. Sleep.well...

No comments:

Post a Comment