Wednesday, October 7, 2015

7th of October

5:10am
Good morning NAIA!.. just about to leave, I  accompanied my mom here for her flight home later.... I'll be heading to office now but its too early... so I stopped by here at the airport lobby...

I'm feeling like a zombie, I think I only have an hour sleep.. I had a whole day meeting yesterday then fetched my mom in the airport in the evening, she slept over in our boarding house then woke up around past 3 or should I say I had not slept.

Gotta take the airport loop bus now.... I could have take the yellow taxi but I don't wanna be the earliest bird in the office.

6:10am
Office! Nakakapagod palang maglakad from MRT Ayala to here...on my way here, nakasalubong ko si Mac at Glenda, they're on their way to other project, may lagnat daw ba ako at ang aga ko?? Hehe... gotta have my breakfast na.

And yey! I've got new bills from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment