Saturday, October 31, 2015

Last Day Of October


How's your day? Mine is... (who cares about it anyway?? but I'm still saying how.. those who will care will get in  here anyway.. hehe.. dami kong intro.

So, my day went well .. its not really worth blogging but it was fine... and I'm writing it still.

It's Saturday.. and it shouldn't be supposed to be a busy day at work.. but I got busy..  Yesterday, our close out report was presented.. that means our project is truly completed.. but my office table is still a mess.. I have so much to do pa rin.. and I'll be transferred to other project soon... and honestly, I don't like it there..hehe.. (I know, that's not the attitude!)

Went out 4pm... stayed at National Bookstore, read books.

Bought a gift at Toys R Us for my friend's son who's celebrating his birthday today.

6pm.. at Giligan's.. dinner with friends and with the birthday boy.

After our dinner,  videoke time at timezone..

10:40pm. Home..

Dull day?? Yeah, maybe to some.. but I was okay..

It may never be as bright as others, but I had fun.

I may not be at the place I wish I can be right now, but I was okay.. maybe someday I could.

I may not be with all the people I wish I can be with, but I'm enduring it.. I still have few good friends here..

I may not bring smiles to other coz I know I'm terrible in pleasing people but that look from this young boy was rewarding when we gave him our gifts..

I may not be a good blogger as others do, but I just love writing this... it may not make sense.. but I don't really mind..

And I may not be getting everything I want, my life isn't perfect but I still don't have the right to be ungrateful..

GOOD NIGHT!




No comments:

Post a Comment