Monday, October 19, 2015

Till we meet again, Lee!

Tribute to Lee:

It's not that I am dramatic... (or fine, maybe I am).. it just sooo me to make this kind of tribute blah blah to someone who leaves.. it's not like we're not able to see each other again (or yes, there's a chance not to see him ever again...).. but I'm making this blog because I'm awesome doing this sort.. haha!

Good luck Lee... I won't say goodbye... I'd rather say "see you tom (tomorrow)".. the line we used to say everytime we part ways pag nagkikita tayo.. though we're not planning to see each other naman talaga the following day... just our way to say that we will be seeing each other anytime.. but it will be different now.. we may no longer do following:

*dinner (sa mamahalin.. haha)
*receive random calls from  you kahit office hours...regarding kahit ano lang.
*watched people and be "mean", when we looked at each other, alam na.. we have the same thinking.. pero bawas bawasan na natin ha... some people may deserved our mocking (based on what we see).. but we don't really know them.
*laugh out loud
*bully margaux.. hehe
*watched movies... --my choices, tapos sisisihin nyo ako after the movie pag di nyo nagustuhan.
*may not hear your stories.. yung tipong kilala ko na rin halos lahat ng officemates mo sa kabilang project sa kadadaldal mo.
*your entry to my "note to self" notebook, suki ka dun eh!
*our charot fight texts.. yung mga tipong, "okay lets forget each other na".. haha
*and much much much more.........

Yes, I'm just so used to your presence...pero ganon talaga... it may be sad parting ways but its for your brighter future naman...we are really happy for you, you're just getting what's meant for you... hindi ka naman masyado nag effort e.. tapos biglang anjan na.. God worked it out for you.

Yun nga,,, I'm thankful I had met you.. you're not perfect (and so do I)... at aminin na natin.. many misunderstood you, many had criticized you... I do too.. haha.. sabi ko nga, countless are the times that I was annoyed by you too... I had friends, mostly nice... pero ikaw??? you are dangerously nice? haha... but I learned to handle that... there's always good things about you.. and I don't really mind the bad side, maybe that darker side of you was out powered by how you make your real friends laugh and supported by you .. Sometimes I'm being surprised with your advises, minsan kase feeling ko alam ko lahat ng dapat malaman, na diko na kelangan makinig pa sa iba.... but you have different eye opening perceptions too...  thanks to that!


Thanks for the friendship Lee.. you will be missed... you're officially one of those people  worth remembering.. charot! Heheh...I still look forward seeing you again.. kahit saan pa man ako mapunta.. sabi mo lilibre mo pamasahe ko.. haha..

God bless you there.. take a lot of ingats!



2 comments:

  1. Mababasa ba to ni Lee?Or you will just hide it here?hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. At bat ikaw ang nagbabasa? Ikaw ba si lee? Well, I'm gonna send him the link.

    ReplyDelete