Saturday, October 24, 2015

Absent for Aldub????

I didn't report to work today....because I'm feeling really tired!!! I deserved it naman diba...? But as what I am always saying, I am having a hard time in making excuses, valid ba yung pagod ka lang?... At kelangan ko pa ng magtotolerate sa aken... so, I got this.

Then I told my Project Manager that I can't go to work because I'm not feeling better then she said yes.. Did I convince her??

Hours later, she texted me... with the rest of the team:

Yes, they even edited a picture... haha...

And now everyone is like.....!!

I should have gone to Philippine Arena na lang talaga.. haha... swear, I wasn't considering the Aldub's Tamang Panahon in deciding not to go to work today, nagkataon lang talaga.. maniwala ka! Haha.. no denying, I'm a fan.. pero di naman ako aabsent para dun lang..

syempre, since I was home.. I enjoyed watching na rin!... oo sa bahay lang at hindi sa Philippine Arena.. hehe...

I'm hungry now... nakalimutan ko pa atang kumain ng kanin.. hehe

10:44pm
This! Hayst.. :) .. hehe.. sorry naman... If my sister would know this.. she will tease me nanaman.. ang baduy baduy ko raw... haha..

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment