Thursday, March 13, 2014

^__^

How was your day?

Mine is fine. What happened today?? I don't even remember...

I woke up this morning, my brother's knocking on the door, its like time for me to get up and for him to sleep.

I felt like I dont wanna go to work...  but I was a loser.. so i worked! I don't have a valid excuse aside from tinatamad ako..

I was late.. at nagkasabay pa kami nung boss ko..

     My boss: late ka nanaman.
     Me: buti nga pumapasok pa ako e.
     My boss: anu? ano?
     Me: wala...

ayun! Hehe.. i think he heard me said that. Haha That was not the first time I answered him that way.. Few weeks ago:

      My boss: lagi ka na lang late
      Me: I'm tired na kase
      My boss: What? Saan?
      Me: Basta
      My boss: Sige umuwi kang 4pm mamaya!

Am I really that tired? If so, why am I not getting tired of being tired?? I'm such a ______!

what else? Wala na akong maalala... hahaha...

and this pimple, everybody's noticing it... errrr.... I have it for quiet long now.. it keeps on growing on the same spot! Maybe I'm inlove as they say! Haha...  hayst, nakuha ko pa rin magselfie.. if selfie-ing could kill, i must be dead by now.. hahaha..


So vain!!!!! Haha... people who took a lot of selfie irritate me... so, nakakairita din ako pala!..  bakit nga ba? Ang pangit ko naman.. hahaha...

ms. Paranoid, now signing off...  can't believe I'm so back to writing my nonsense stuff.. hehe.. but to me it makes sense.. :) i'll  do this for as long as want... as long as exposing your thoughts to the world wide web is not a crime... and that makes me paranoid as if the world would care! Hehe..

^__^  i think I'm happy right now... just right now... i hope tomorrow too.





No comments:

Post a Comment