Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3.18.14 Random Thoughts

10:08am

Done with that nerve wracking task my boss asked me to do... he's still have to check it.. so maybe I'm not done yet.... My table is a mess and  I don't know what to do next, not that I have nothing to do anymore but I don't know how to start.. haha.... so I'm having a break... I decided to get a sneak and visit my blogger... so this is my post for the day.. just random...

10:18 am

I'm still not working... I remember this cat.. I saw it again this morning.
12:10pm

 My older brother is getting so corny... its so not him. I'm not used to see him post anything romantic on the facebook! Ew! Haha.. but now he did, he got reunited with his ex gf who happens to be my childhood friend too..

2:52pm

I'm not done yet about my stories regarding my older brother.. I watched walking dead during the break, I was interrupted.. That episode of the walking dead is a bit disgusting... errr..

4:03pm
 Yah I'm working, just have to do this with my sister

6:27pm

With marj at buddy's... waiting for our order.. and she's just playing.
8:05pm

I'm home and i think my heart is broken.. basta lang  haha.. anyway, lets go back to my brother's lovestory.. so him and Ms. X are first love... I knew they have something even when we were in our elementary days.. But Ms. X had worked abroad... I didn't know if they are officially "on" or not when she left.. I may have a close relationship with my siblings but we never talked about our love stories...

Anyway, to make this quick, my brother got married to another woman.. maybe him and Ms. X had  rough times having a long distant relationship.. I knew Ms. X felt bad, really bad when he got married, I could even think that karma would bounce back to me or to my sister for what my brother did to her... I know working abroad could make her lonely plus the fact that the man he loved betrayed her and she couldn't do anything about it.

My brother's been married for about 3 years to his X-wife but it didn't work, they got separated and Ms. X didn't go home since then (am I right?)..

Then just recently, my bro posted this


I had a sense that his referring to his X... what's the meaning  of this? Hehe... I know what it meant...


Then yesterday... I saw that one above... so, they are official again or should I say its truly official this time... and its like "ang corny naman ng mga to!!".. if only I'm home, i don't know how would my brother react if I'll tease him.. hahaha... but honestly, I'm happy for both of them... was it really destiny?? And my brother must be really inlove.. he's brave enough to broadcast it! Or say something on a social network... he's not expressive nor "showy" ... especially not on the internet...  never seen him being sweet to his x-wife.. or maybe because I wasn't home always..

I hope they'll survive it, they are still miles away from each other up to now... I do agree that only the weak people  give up on a long distance relationship easily.. maybe my brother was once a loser too.. hehe... and he said, he'll gonna make it right this time... I hope he will. :)

 anyway, speaking of my X sister in law, i hope she would be happy too with her new life without my brother,  though we never got the chance know each other well.

9:35pm

So, my brother is corny pala.. hahaha! Just like my sister who posted these sweet nothings to our room... they're from his current boyfriend.



So we are such a bunch of corny siblings.. haha.. coz I'am too.. I also keep stuffs that special people gave  me.. though to them its nothing.. maybe that's the difference.. i will just have to watch other people find the love of their lives.. and me??? Never mind me.. haha

anyway, my officemates told me that I was looking good with my new hair... were they just kidding me?? Because I thought I murdered my hair.. maybe they are just making fun of me... just like me, they are also not used to see my hair with highlights... di naman halata e! Hehe..

10:11pm
Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment