Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Think I Murdered My Hair

Having a long hair is something I was wishing to have when I was a student, but I never had it..  When I was at my elementary days, I would cry at the street after cutting my hair short, i mean real shorter! My mom wants it to, di raw bagay saken yung mahabang buhok, mas pumapayat ako.

My hair is not really that nice, its thick and black but its "buhaghag" or baka di lang talaga ako marunong magsuklay.. On highschool, a classmate of mine gave me a gift, a set of comb and mirror... i thought, was she insulting me? Haha.. but now I think she's just concern..

Everytime my hair exceeded my shoulder length, I would cut it kase nagpa "fly away".... and everytime I got depressed, I would fail in an exam during college days, basta pag badtrip ako nagpapagupit ako! I wonder, ganon ba ako kadalas mabadtrip nung college?? Haha.. because my hair is always short..

But now  I have it this long... my longest black hair ever!

But I'm sorry,  i thought my hair is boring, so I decided to cut it short... but not really that short, someone would kill me if I did... I had it colored a bit.. and I'm not used to it, I think I looked like a flopped rockstar! Haha.. , i dont look like a good and modest girl anymore... as if I am...

I'm still  at the edge of realizing if I should regret it or not... All I know is, every time I look at the mirror today, i could say, "What have you done??!" Hahaha.. or baka O.A lang ako.. no picture yet, I'm still grieving. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment