Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm Walking Dead Too..

8:13 a.m

I knew "that" was simple and I could say how stupid I was after finding  out that I made it complicated.. how could I not realized that so quickly! Maybe there are lots of numbers playing on my mind, maybe I was tensed and pressured... no, stop this.. i dont have to convince my self, if I have been a little slow, then so what??!!.. i'm not perfect, no one is... i dont need to have that brilliant mind.. so whoever you are trying to ruin my day... I won't let you win over me.

9:46am

Tinatamad ako. Haha.. I'm busy pero tinatamad talaga ako.. I think I'm going to have a sore throat... blame that Hersheys chocolate... I can't help it, i just love eating chocolates... it washes away my stresses .... a bit. ;)

12:12pm

watching walking dead
I think I'm walking dead too! O, I need a life.. haha.. I love Glen! I love Daryl too... but glad I'm not there so I don't have to say what Daryl said... I'm tired of losing anyone... Why Beth left him? Was she kidnapped or something?

4:13pm

Having a break... forgive my so organized table! Haha


5:25pm

While waiting for the elevator operator, selfie nanaman?! when marj sat there, she reminded me of some horror movies.. parang multo lang sa elevator! Haha

6:40pm

Having adobong pusit for dinner at landmark... walang katapusang landmark to. Haha

8:05pm

Home..

8:25pm
ang galing ko naman!

9:51pm

At my bed listening to this all over again...How can I be so addicted to this song? ... I'm not getting tired of it... it actually calm my senses... I'm such a stalker! Hahaha... its just that my spell wouldn't work.

10:01pm
I think I'm going to sleep! I don't know what to title this kaya yun na lang... I talk to myself a lot anyway..

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment