Sunday, March 16, 2014

To all the Friends I Met Before

As if Im dying.. hehe.. This post have stayed in my draft for quiet long. But I was hesitant posting it I might miss out someone..

Here's a blog about the people whom played an important role in my life... I honestly got a few.. because i thought i am friendly but I guess I'm really not... I thought I am approachable but maybe I'm not, I thought i was nice, guess I really am! They just dont see.. haha, i thought I'm kind but they see me snob and masungit!, they thought I'm timid and silent but if you'll know me well, you'll see I'm loud and you'll get irritated.. haha.. so to those close to my heart, to those who knew me well, to those almost knew me better and to those who thought you didnt matter... here's for you.. I may ransack your facebook accounts so I could find pictures to attach...hehe... forgive me if I will.

Lets start with my elementary days.. Jegs was my bestfriend, my neighbor and almost my sister.. hehe.. i used to write her letters when we were  kids to ask her this and that, because i was so shy to go to their place which was just blocks away.. hindi pa uso text non. then we got separated in highschool, but we went to same school in college.

And alfia too.. she's in the States now. She and my older brother is used to be childhood sweethearts.. magagalit kaya sya sa sinabi kong to. Haha

In highschool, i have 4 best buddies where we make tambay at our house or sa bahay nila.. Annabelle, Joan, jack and Arianna... we were friends since 2nd year highschool... ayaw pa namin mapunta sa star section non..haha... Sajs, kittin, bianca and julie were also great friends thats worth remembering and the rest of the charitians..

in college, i met Nannie, one of my room mates at room 31 SNGD. Glad she was my room mate, wala akong choice kundi kilalanin sya.. she's someone you wouldnt feel comfortable with sa unang tingin... but if youll got to know her, shes a mature, a woman of principle, organized and good hearted, kaya nga social worker sya!

And my Ate's at room31, the strong woman-ate Bing, the independent woman - ate cheng, and protective -ate Mina..

The kabs (kababayan at other rooms), nur-aine -  ms. Prim and Proper.. and there goes the gorgeous Zahara, i remember her waving our hands everytime we'll see each other at the hallway.. and she's a great blogger, i love her works.

when I transferred at room 1, there i met these lovely girls who's been part of my everyday life at the dormitory, che che bureche, gelay, mimay, tancy, kutet, blessil and ate bemsy.

and who would forget our kuya's at the nearby dormitory.. micoy (now, nannie' husband), kuya dot, kuya boh and my "bestfriend" kuya jun... they make "patawag" for a "just anything goes" chit chat outside the dorm till the curfew, the morning walks at the golf course and jogging the oval , and the afternoon stroll to the commercial center.

at first year, i couldn't forget this girl named glenda, we were at the course at that time, i was taking Electronics and Communication Eng'g then, she was my classmate at most of my subjects, we hang out together, she was nice, she knew about my crushes.. (oo naman, may mga naging crush ako non! Haha).. but she transferred school, now she's a nurse in dubai.

and my long time friends at the College of Engineering, Sherry ann, michelle and Risa... these are nice girls..

and of course my partners in crime, my thesis buddies, the movie addicts pagkatapos ng klase, at kelangan horror movies pa, Dinah and Kaye..

At my first job, i never had a long time friend, i didnt really love my first job at Davao.. i stayed for about a year because i want my first to be spotless, to be something memorable.. but i learned from it.. I would remember Edna and Cherry may..

My second job at Makati.. i would always remember this good hearted and pretty girl May, we used to make sabay pauwi, we walked to Landmark makati para magwindow shopping..kaso nagresigned agad sya.. and also ryan, marky, ice and jay r... i remember those merienda time na di kami agad bumabalik sa office.. hehe.. but unfortunately 4 months lang ako dun.

and aside from the people at the office.. i have my friend at the boarding house.. ate vicky where i used to tambay at her room kaso lumipat na sya sa ibang building kaya nga wala akong makausap ngayon.. hehe

And at my recent job.. there are lot of people there who came and walked out my life.. but they were always special to me..

Nurse kai, she was my first friend there..

Jeny- i could say she was one of the best buddies i ever had there, i got sad when she left.. we used to eat lunch together and talk about anything..

Arleen- a girl i thought would never be my friend, but i saw somehow the good side of her.

Sheryl- i dont know who she is. Haha.. I mean, i know her when she's margaux, that'a what we call her. I've said so much about her so this time I wont.. I don't even miss her.. haha.. just kidding,  Maybe because she's so far yet so near.. she's just one of those few who knew me well..  I'm such a monster when it comes to her and she didn't mind.

Allen- remembering him could make me smile, that someone who used to call me princess... James and him created that story that I am a runaway princess, haha, what gotten to their minds?... I guess I miss him.. I miss them all.

so they're the ones who left and next in line are those who stayed.

my xfren Mac - I called him x friend, because there was once I felt he became someone not I'm used to.. I felt that we because friends for a purpose because he suddenly changed. But not anymore, we're friends again. Though this time, everyone is saying he have truly changed, its okay.. maybe he needs to.. or maybe its really him... but i'm I'm not really that someone who give up on friendship easily just because you find out your friend's flaws.. I'm a bit bad too, why judge people. As long they  are not doing anything bad to me, they're accepted.

Eller - I always tell him, "ang sama ng ugali mo noh"?.. I was annoyed by him for countless times.. I can't even tell when he is being sincere or not... but I just love the way he could make me laugh, he's so patient accompanying me every afternoon, I've been mean to him for several times too, pero di man lang sya natitinag.. haha

Marj - I could hate her sometimes, but I don't.. her words are sometimes nakakainis, nakakaoffend... nakakairita.. but I don't hate her... i know despite everything, she wants me to be at my best, she's a true friend... without her, ang dami ko sanang masasayang na pagkain.. haha.. she said, tumataba sya pag kasama ako and she blames me.

Aimee - if she's not on my department, maybe we wouldn't get closed, she's so loud! Haha.. i think we have different personality but without her on our department, it would be so dull..

Jay R - ang tahimik kase nito nung una! It took a long time before I realized that he had that potential of what a good friend is.. Kung hindi lang sa Walking Dead, diko sya kakausapin.. haha.. I love his sense of humor.. I know despite his pagiging maloko, he's a good person.

I think that would be all! If there are others who accidentally got lost here... and would protest why their names aren't there... I'm soo sorry! I'll give you a treat if you want me to, just message me.. hehe..  but I think there will be no one... hehe
                           Jeny and arleen

Jegs and nannie

   Eller, Mac, Aimee, Jay R, Allen and Margaux are in here

           My partners in crime during college days, Dinah and Kaye.. and we are the Malignos (undin, undinah and Kapre)
                                       Marj
       My former officemates May, j.r, ryan, ice and Marky
 Highschool days, belle, joanne, jack, arianna, sajs, julie, bianca and kittin are just above there.
                   My room 1 room mates at SNGD
           Nur-aine, zahara, alfia and glenda..
                                    Ate Vicky
            Bsfren jun, kuya dot, kuya boh are just one of those people above.
There goes sherry ann, Risa and Michelle.. This was before board exam days..

Sorry guys, I've stolen your pictures... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment