Sunday, March 23, 2014

Diary ng Isa Pang Panget ^__^

7:59 am

Was that a beautiful nightmare I just had? Its beautiful because my questions are being answered but its a nightmare because I just hate the answers, it crushed my heart!!.. it seems so true... I felt it... maybe someone's really sending me that message.. or was it purely just a dream?

My dear someone, bakit kase sa panaginip ko pa gusto mong sabihin ang anu mang gusto mong sabihin.. nakakainis ka na!! Haha .. joke lang.

8:25 am

Still in bed... oo na, babangon na ako.. I'll cook breakfast today.. let me post first these pictures that made me laugh not loud this morning...
I got this at Fanpage  of "Diary ng Panget" .. I was actually naiintriga na rin dito...My friend  Lee told me once when we were at the National Bookstore, "Ash o, para sa sayo to, bilhin mo"..  he was referring to that book.. haha... Lee treats me that way, if you happened to read one of my blogs about my friends, you'll how mean he is to me. Hahaha.. Pero tanggap ko naman sya!

Anyway parang gusto ko tuloy palitan tong "Nobody's Girl Diaries" ko into "Diary ng Isa pang Panget" haha

A friend posted this... natawa talaga ako..  well, there's no such thing as "Perfect Man" , I know that... maybe she's just  that someone who's nowhere to be found...

8:42am

Rise and shine!!!!!

8:49am

Teka lang.. pinanuod ko muna yung trailer ng "Diary ng Panget the movie:" some lines here

--Pano nga ba kung mainlove ka sa taong alam mong di maiinlove sayo kahit kailan--

--wag kang maarte, dika maganda--

9:01 am

Totoo na to.. babangon na ako!

10:13am

see? Crablets and crab eggs with hot chilli sauce for breakfast.. who want some? I'm willing to offer kase medyo hindi sya sunog.. haha

11:54 m

Merienda and tv.. watching animated movie at GMA " Horton"... ang cute!

2:50pm

Done cleaning! Don't ask for an evidence kase i'm  not really good at housekeeping but at least i've tried.. pwede na to!

5:45pm

Just got home.. I went out to buy some groceries.. and now I'm hungry... merienda time ulit! I really need to eat a lot because last week, I've lost my appetite... I was a bit sick... pero I'm fine now, so I need to eat a lot....  Haha


7:50pm

Done watching Pepito Manaloto...as usual it never fails to amuse me... aside from its making me laugh, they give us words of wisdom at the ending. Today's lesson: Siguro, wala naman talagang ideal person, instead, try to be that ideal person to someone... basta ganon, di naman masyado ako nakakarelate. Hehe

8:32 pm

Now I'm watching this really boring korean movie.. "My Dear Enemy"... but I'm also bored..
And I still have this pimple mark.... errr..

Update:

10:32pm

Asking me about the movie? I wasn't attentive, di ko man lang naintindihan.. hehe.. anyway I just got back here at my room, nagtapon lang akong basura... and its kinda exhausting going up kaya tumambay muna ako.. medyo creepy dito pero gusto ko lang tumambay..

10:35pm

So this is good night! Why am I not afraid sleeping at night?? I have company! Meet Pororo.. hahaha... he's not even the real Pororo..  and I don't usually put stuff like this on my bed, dati feeling ko mabubuhay sila kapag tulog ka, but I'm not that little girl anymore... nakakatuwa lang talaga ang isang to...For my selfie pictures, sana mapatawad nyo ako. ^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment