Sunday, March 2, 2014

Just Another Ordinary Sunday!

I must been really bored , this is my third blog for today...  I am so uninspired! Haha... Sunday is my favorite and loneliest day.... yah, that's ironic but I love Sunday.

So? It's not worth writing I know but I just love talking to my self... that's why I'll keep on writing until I get tired of it...

This was a lazy day, wala yata akong ginawang matino, I kept on rolling at my bed... read that book "Edge of Night", one month ko na atang binabasa.. diko matapos tapos!

Then I watched T.V.. cooked some dried squid for lunch... then back to my bed...

Then there goes my friend...  I had a good laugh talking to her.. She' s reading my blog aloud at pinagtatawanan pa nya! :( at nakakatawa pala pag binabasa yung blog ko ng malakas or baka nakakatawa lang talaga sya! Hahaha..  makaganti lang!

Thanks for sending me this picture..  I'll go there sometime... bat ka kase nakaharang?! Nasisira yung view...joke lang! Haha you should go there at night..


By the way, I went out only to send my dirty clothes to the laundry shop and pick up the one I sent there few days ago.. Finally, remember that "feeling close" guy at that shop na hindi ko alam ang pangalan? Alam ko na pangalan nya after many years!

 Then I watched Pepito Manaloto! I'm really having fun watching it.

Nacarried away ata ako, dapat mag gogrocery pa ako...

Anyway, before this dull day ends, isa munang matindi at nakakairitang selfie!

Can I cut my hair short na ba??

So that's my another ordinary Sunday!!

 Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment