Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm Nursing The Nurse

My brother works in a call center.. but he's a nurse by profession... he had a 2 year working experience in a hospital... He supposed to be applying for abroad when he got here.. but just like me.. changed of plans... or baka idol lang nya ako... haha. That's why we're still here..

Anyway he's sick since yesterday.. and I thought he's  doing well this morning... so I went to work.. I messaged him and he said, he's  still unwell.. so after my meeting in our head office... I rushed home...

Masingit lang to.. on my way home, I felt like I own the MRT standing in the middle while almost everyone is sitting well... except this eksenadora! Hmmpp! Haha


Back to me being a nurse.. On my way home, I texted my brother what he wants to eat.. but he didn't reply.... I know he didn't want to eat.. so I bought fruits.. and I decided to cook arrozcaldo.. its one of my favorite.. hindi ko lang talaga maperfect! And surprisingly, my brother ate some of it! I'm so proud of myself.. he hates arrozcaldo, he doesn't like my cooking, di raw ako marunong magluto... pero nung kinain nya, I'm secretly so proud of myself. Hehe.. and I think I need to wake up early para magluto... hayst..

I hope he gets well na, I don't have choice but to take care of him... I'm such a dakilang ate.. give me a round of applause there!

No comments:

Post a Comment